We offer custom residential landscape installations incorporating hardscaping – drainage, grading, patios, pathways, stonework, landscape lighting and softscaping – soil preparation, plants and irrigation systems. Native plant and drought resistant installations too!
Landscape Design Process:
- Meet with clients to gather their vision and requirements for the outdoor living space
- Assess site requirements; light, wind, drainage, privacy screening, existing architecture and any other considerations
- Measure the site and take photos
- Draft an initial drawing and review with clients
- Incorporate any client changes into a final drawing
- Final deliverable is a landscape design drawn to scale that includes the botanical names as well as the plant common names, size recommendations and includes all hardscape features.
- Material options and cost considerations are part of this process
- This process may be abbreviated depending on the client’s needs.
Deliver a landscape design that depicts the client’s vision for the use of their landscape.
Serving Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Jose, and San Francisco